How To Use Facebook Mobile Recharge Feature: Social networking site Facebook added the features of recharging the mobile number to its Android users in India. By using this feature, users can now recharge the prepaid mobile numbers of any mobile operators. However, iPhone users will have to wait for some time for this feature.
To get these features in Facebook App, it can be updated from the Play Store. In this update, you will get the mobile number recharge option. If you want to use this feature, let’s learn. Follow these simple steps to use mobile number recharge features on Facebook.
How To Use Facebook Mobile Recharge New Features:
1. Tap on the three horizontal line buttons appearing near the notifications.
2. Find the option of ‘Mobile Recharge’ in this. In some versions this option is available in the name of mobile top-up. If you do not see this list then click ‘See More’.
3. After going to the mobile recharge screen, you will now have to say ‘Choose a plan and pay with your debit or credit card, its fast, secure and free’ on it. Now tap on ‘Top sub Now’.
4. Enter your mobile number on the ‘Mobile Recharge’ screen.
5. After this, enter the recharge amount.
5. Facebook will automatically detect your telecom operator, but you can also change it by going to the dropdown menu.
6. Tap the review order.
7. Enter the One Time Password and after that your recharge will be successful.